[Loadstone] Screensaver or energy saving mode of handy N70 prevents LS from announcing points

Hanspeter Schaffner hschaffner at vtxmail.ch
Fri Sep 14 09:03:56 BST 2007

Hello

I realized that a short time (say 3 minutes) until energy saving mode
gets active prevents LS from telling me by sound and vibration when I
reach a poi. This is not the case when options / functions /
automatical announcement of pois  is activatet and therefore LS talks
a lot. I increased time till energy saving mode to the maximum (30
minutes) and now everything is ok.

--

Freundliche Grüsse

Hanspeter Schaffner

Hanspeter Schaffner                      Tel. g. +41-31-839-24-20
Fürsprecher                                   p. +41-31-839-24-11
Rüdenweg 13                              Fax:    +41-31-839-24-89
CH-3067 Boll                             E-Mail: hschaffner at vtxmail.ch