[Loadstone] Gps camp feedback

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Sep 10 01:21:23 BST 2007

I had no idea that there were gps camps.
As for your suggestions, having the point checked when added could probably
be another setting in the add point dialog. The prompting about saving
unsaved checkpoints could be done but will be a bit tricky. Right now
loadstone doesn't keep track of that status. That would probably have to be
a setting as well. In the next release there's an area function like you
suggest. With this function you can see all the points around a point sorted
by distance.