[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Sep 7 14:27:47 BST 2007

Hello,

What you need to do is insert the MMC into your 3650, power up the phone,
and launch a file manager so you can run the Loadstone installation file.
(.sis extension).  Most of us like to use FExploer or Y-browser but since
those are third party applications you will have to use the File Manager
that comes with your phone.  It is likely in the Tools menu.

So, launch File Manager, and browse around until your cursor is on top of
the Loadstone .sis  installation file.  Then press your select key and off
you go.

Note:  By default when you launch File Manager it will likely put in on
the file/directory list associated to your phone's phone memory (or C
Drive)  Often pressing right arrow on this file/directory list will bring
up a file/directory listing for your MMC (E drive).  After that, follow
the on-screen instructions and then the Loadstone documentation.

Your PC isn't involved in any of the above.  It's all on the phone!

Best regards,
   Monty

>>> http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/