[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 13:52:11 BST 2007

No you need not do anything with Talks. When you copy the directory over the one on the memory card, you will be asked to replace directories of the same name. Reply yes to all. This will place the load stone directories on the card leaving all your existing stuff their.

Produced on a Nokia N73 smart phone using a Symbian series 60 based screen reader.
Sighned by: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.