[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

LA Watters lawatters90 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:24:54 BST 2007

Stephen,

I have created the system directory with HalWin on my computer. It contains
only the contents of the Loadstone file.

Is it necessary to repeat the steps with talks, or can I paste this file
over the existing system directory on my Memory Card? That is, will the
contents of this directory overwrite the talks files already in the system
directory on the memory card?