[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 10:13:26 BST 2007

Wear did you put the file on the memory card? Did you place it in the Main directory or in the
Nokia/Install directory?

By no means it should go in the System directory.

If you tried the above two directories; Then I suggest that you use a program called HalWin to
create the SYSTEM directory on your computer and then copy that into the System directory on your
memory card. HalWin can be gotten from the BlindSea web site under the Mobile Corner and then
Questions and Answers area.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.