[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

LA Watters lawatters90 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:02:08 BST 2007

Hi Sean,

Went into tools/Ap Manager, and the only applications in there are:
1.Talks-installed and
2. Eloquence/installed.

It gives me the option to uninstall these two applications, but no other
applications are offered for installation.

I downloaded the programme again, deleted the first one from the card and
copied over the new one. Still, there is no sign of it being recognised by
the phone.

Any suggestions?