[Loadstone] Instal LS on Nokia 3650

LA Watters lawatters90 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:02:14 BST 2007

Hey all,

Trying to install Loadstone onto a Nokia 3650.

Downloaded the appropriate Loadstone file and transferred it to the phone's memory card  via a card reader. 3650 doesn't have a cable connection and my computer is without Bluetooth connection.

The card reader shows the file on the memory card, its size and all is correct, but the phone is showing nothing new when the card is reinserted.

I am sure I am overlooking something pretty basic here, but what it is I can't quite fathom.

Also, what programme on the phone do you initiate the setup process with?

All assistance appreciated

Louis