[Loadstone] Odd Results

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 5 17:05:06 BST 2007

Hi David,

Your phone is 2nd generation Symbian and you have probably 3rd generation
versions of FExplorer and Y-browser, that's why they don't install. I've
sent you a 2nd generation FExplorer that will work.

As for the distance calculations, Shawn will have to answer that. All I can
think of is the ellips correction that is needed to make perfect circles.

Rob