[Loadstone] sharing points

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 4 23:38:30 BST 2007

Hi Brian,

In the Options/File menu go to the export sub-menu and export your personal
points (select the <new file> option, provide a name and proceed). Next go
to the send option in the same menu and send the new file via Bluetooth to
the other phone. It will end up in the inbox. Then do the import procedure
as described in chapter three of the getting started manual and you're
done. You might want to read the 'import database' section if you want to
keep these imported points in a seperate database.

Rob