[Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux M-1000?

Martin Kirchner martin.kirchner at email.de
Sun Sep 2 14:12:35 BST 2007


Kevin,

thanks for your very interesting comparative view of SiRf3 and MTK chipsets. 
Maybe tomorrow I'll already be able to test both of them walking on 
sidewalks of my home town Frankfurt. I'm very nosey how Loadstone will run 
together with M-1000.

Martin

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89 at clearwire.net>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux M-1000?


> Martin,
>
> Well, from my experiences of  working with receivers that utalize the SIRF 
> Star III and the MTK chipset, this is what I have found:
> * MTK uses a lot less battery power
> * MTK is more sensative
> * MTK is less prone to drift and multi-path issues
> * The M-1000 is the best reciever to have using the MTK chipset
>
> Kevin
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Martin Kirchner" <martin.kirchner at email.de>
> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
> Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 10:06 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux 
> M-1000?
>
>
>> Kevin,
>>
>> thanks to you for prompt attention! I only had any experience with one
>> single GPS receiver before. It is a noname brand CMJ-1000 that seems to 
>> be a
>> sub brand of holux. I simply want to find out if there are significant
>> differents between those receivers that use SiRf3 Chipset and those that 
>> use
>> the new MediaTek MT3318 chipset.
>>
>> Martin
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89 at clearwire.net>
>> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>> Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 6:30 AM
>> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux 
>> M-1000?
>>
>>
>>> MK,
>>>
>>> From working with a handful of bluetooth devices and a few MTK receivers
>>> including the M-1000; I have found that 99% of the time the code is 
>>> 0000.
>>>
>>> Have fun with this reciever as it is a very nice one.
>>>
>>> Kevin
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "Martin Kirchner" <martin.kirchner at email.de>
>>> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>>> Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 9:23 PM
>>> Subject: [Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux M-1000?
>>>
>>>
>>>> Yesterday I bought that relatively new GPS receiver and hope to get it
>>>> aview
>>>> days later. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any note about the
>>>> bluetooth
>>>> connection password that unit comes with at the user's manual you may 
>>>> get
>>>> at
>>>> www.holux.com
>>>> Does anyone of you already use the Holux M-1000 receiver and would be
>>>> kind
>>>> enough to tell me the password phrase so if the unit will be delivered
>>>> I'm
>>>> ready to go from the start?
>>>>
>>>> MK
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Loadstone mailing list
>>>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>>>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Loadstone mailing list
>>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>>
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
> 



More information about the Loadstone mailing list