[Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux M-1000?

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Sun Sep 2 06:20:08 BST 2007

Martin,

Well, from my experiences of  working with receivers that utalize the SIRF
Star III and the MTK chipset, this is what I have found:
* MTK uses a lot less battery power
* MTK is more sensative
* MTK is less prone to drift and multi-path issues
* The M-1000 is the best reciever to have using the MTK chipset

Kevin