[Loadstone] numeric bluettooth connect string for Holux M-1000?

Martin Kirchner martin.kirchner at email.de
Sun Sep 2 06:06:50 BST 2007

Kevin,

thanks to you for prompt attention! I only had any experience with one
single GPS receiver before. It is a noname brand CMJ-1000 that seems to be a
sub brand of holux. I simply want to find out if there are significant
differents between those receivers that use SiRf3 Chipset and those that use
the new MediaTek MT3318 chipset.

Martin