[Loadstone] importing points

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Sat Sep 1 00:19:32 BST 2007

hello:

I'm still having some problems.  I went to the points exchange page,
logged in and proceeded to the area download section. I went throught
he process of selecting my country, prov, city (vancouver in this
case), clicked on add and then clicked on next. I selected download.
Selected save as. Here I changed the name of the vile to be vancouver.txt

 From here I copied the file onto my   memory card  for my phone. I
then copied the vancouver.txt file to the c sys apps loadsonte
import/export folder.  It says it's 44.29kb. Once this was done I
opened loadstone, went to file import database. Here I clicked on
vancouver.txt and let it go at it. Once it completed this process I
went back to file and selected load database.  here I clicked on
vancouver.txt. When it loads it  bumps me out back to the menu
directory if  I move the joystickin any direction.

Any thoughts? I have returned to the version I originally had on
the  phone which is 65 I believe. the newest verion was giving me
system error when i ried to connect my gps reciever. The receiver is
now connecting correctly.

Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW
204 - 1110 West 10th Ave