[Loadstone] Suggestion for looking around in navigation mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Oct 31 23:57:13 GMT 2007

Does anyone read our release notes or updated documentation? The shifted
joystick keys do the same thing as the unshifted joystick keys but always
get there result from the database. This means if you have isolate
checkpoint or use checkpoints only activated you have an easy way to still
query the full database if needed.