[Loadstone] Suggestion for looking around in navigation mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Oct 31 09:02:24 GMT 2007

Having a key change functions in general is a bad idea. Using speed to do
this would be bad because as we've probably all seen sometimes the gps can
think you're moving when you're standing still and sometimes it doesn't
think you're moving when you actually are.
The best way to use cardinal is to go in to exploration mode, you can look
around your current point from there. Doing that is just as fast as any
toggle key would be.