[Loadstone] Help getting the Holux M1000 working with my N75

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 21:32:59 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

Once again I need help from more experience list members.  I got my Holux
M1000 bluetooth GPS receiver today and I read the instructions that came
with it but I'm not understanding how to get my phone to work with it.  It's
totally confusing to me or I'm just not understanding it.  If someone that
has this phone and is using this bluetooth receiver can contact me, I would
really appreciate it.  I need to be shown how to do this once then I can
learn the rest on my own.  So can someone give me help with this?  I would
really appreciate it.

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349