[Loadstone] Trip Meter; Does loadstone know?

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 26 23:21:12 BST 2007

Hi list!

I sure like the trip meter function.

I wish the show trip meter function would tell me the state of the meter as
well as the reading.

It should say trip meter running distance 784 Metres, for example. If it
said trip meter stopped distance 693 Metres, I'd know I needed to press the
start command if I wanted it to continue. If I've been doing other things
for a considerable time, I can't always remember where I've left things.

Wish it could keep logging when the phone has to be turned off, as well. You
can't use these phones or bluetooth when you're flying.

Cheers,
Dave