[Loadstone] Nokia Corporate Social Responsibility

Per Reisender at online.de
Fri Oct 26 09:55:53 BST 2007

    Hello,

do you know Corporate Social Responsibility?
Nokia has a CSR programm, which is described on the site:
 http://www.nokia.com/A4126690

 Unfortunately the site seems to be not very accessible, especially for me
with my little knowledge in English.

Maybe somebody of you would inform them about this great LS-project, maybe
not.
Because all of us are using Nokias I had this maybe stupid idea.

Here is the introduction to CSR from Wikipedia:

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a concept whereby
organizations
consider the interests of
society
by taking responsibility for the impact of their activities on
customers,
employees,
shareholders,
communities
and the environment in all aspects of their operations. This
obligation
is seen to extend beyond the
statutory
obligation to comply with
legislation
and sees organizations voluntarily taking further steps to improve the
quality of life for employees and their families as well as for the local
community
and society at large.

from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_responsibility