[Loadstone] [OT] RedShift. Was: Re: solar calculations

Paul Woffenden paul.woffenden at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 25 23:41:24 BST 2007

Hi Gabriel,
Red Shift is produced by
Dorling Kindersley; I include their contact details overleaf.

Also, here is one place where I believe you could order it but might be best
to contact the company directly.

http://www.cdaccess.com/html/pc/redshif3.htm

I did take a look on the Global Software science page (company responsible
for Dorling Kindersley titles), but could not find Red Shift there.

I have found some Java routines for precise solar calculations too; I will
post more information to the list shortly.

Publisher Info: Dorling Kindersley Multimedia
DK software is now published exclusively by Global Software Publishing. For
all information related to DK software, including technical assistance,
please
visit the GSP website at:
http://www.learnatglobal.com/
Or contact them directly at: Global Software Publishing, 535 West 34th
Street, New York, NY 10001 Phone: 646-792-2111
Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Paul Woffenden