[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Release

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 25 03:00:09 BST 2007

Hi Len,
You wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Do you know where to find the original database file your friend gave
> you for the last version?

Yes.  The default.dat file that I mentioned in a previous post is the file
that was given to me back in January when I began using Loadstone fir the
first time. It was Loadstone version 0.65.  I later upgraded to version 0.66
and didn't upgrade again until 0.69.

You do need a database containing points
> before the below functions will do what you expect.  If you have a
> database file, copy it into your database directory and rename it to
> default.

That's exactly what I did.  Has the database format changed substantially
since 0.65 or 0.66? Maybe that's what is causing my problem.

Tom