[Loadstone] Setting up the oasis.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Oct 25 02:45:36 BST 2007

The link to heavens-above is an external site so we don't have any control
over it. It's possible the site has changed or gone down or is having some
other trouble. Going to www.heavens-above.com seems to work for me so maybe
you can find what you're looking for from the main page. If the site has
changed we'll have to update our links. If all else failes then try a google
search or try going to our point share site.