[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Release

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Oct 25 02:41:46 BST 2007

It sounds like your best bet would be to start with a fresh database. Maybe
see what your default.dat file is, if it's a text file or not. If so then
you'll need to do an import. The other problem you may be having is if your
gps has no signal then you won't be able to find any points since there's no
previous position to work from.