[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Release

Len Burns len at gatamundo.com
Thu Oct 25 02:23:13 BST 2007

Tom,

Do you know where to find the original database file your friend gave
you for the last version?  You do need a database containing points
before the below functions will do what you expect.  If you have a
database file, copy it into your database directory and rename it to
default.  If it is a .txt file place it in the importexport directory,
and then import it using the files menu in LS.

-Len
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Tom Lange wrote:

> Hi,
> Okay, I keep Loadstone on my phone's memory card, so, going into
> e:\system\apps\loadstone\databases
> with fExplorer, I found two files: one called default and the other called
> default.dat.
> I deleted the default file and renamed the default.dat, getting rid of the
> extension.
> I then fired up Loadstone, and got my GPS connection, as expected. But I
> still get "no points found" when using the joystick in exploration mode.
> I don't know if the other thread concerning using the numeric keys for point
> exploration is relevant to this, but using the numeric  keys for exploration
> didn't work on my 6682 either.  I think I'm confused here, which bothers me
> because I'm not usually so thickheaded about stuff like this.
>
> I'm not averse to uninstalling loadstone and putting everything back in from
> scratch. Should I do that?
> Tom

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~