[Loadstone] My only real suggestion - training mode

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Thu Oct 25 02:22:16 BST 2007

Hi there.

Just been going through the new menu/key reference documentation, and while
I've already sent two small text files to my phone just basically listing
the key reference listings for the two modes, I was just thinking that if,
almost like Talks has a training mode, it would be nice if you could use
some or other key combination (something like shift - shift) to turn on
training mode, where you could then use the different key combinations (in
other words including the possible use of the shift key), and the software
would just give you a brief description of the functionality linked to that
key/key combination.

Not sure how much trouble this would be for the developers, or whether it
would add a bit too much data to the installation, but I just thought it
might make it easier for all the users to get more used to the actual
available functionality.

Just my thoughts...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger