[Loadstone] Question on file explorer and file manager

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 02:05:22 BST 2007

I Agree with the suggestion of the file managers. You can find both the below packages on the Blind
Sea web site under the Mobile Corner and for FExplorer it is under the 2nd Edition 3rd party
software and for YBrowser it is under the 3rd Edition 3rd Party software.

You will also be able to find a copy of PC Suite along with the Nokia Software updater for phone
that are supported on the same site, under both the 2nd/3rd Edition 3rd party software links.

Their is other software that has been tested and found to work well with screen reader too!

You can also look under the Phone manual page and find most of the phone manuals that have been
converted from the PDF to the TXT format for English. They have been zipped for smaller storage
size.
www.blindsea.com

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net