[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Reelease

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Oct 25 00:34:11 BST 2007

If your default.dat file is a loadstone database then just copy it to the
databases directory and call it default as Monty suggested. If this file is
a text file like you'd download from the point share site then you'll have
to import it using the import database function off the file menu in
Loadstone.
When upgrading loadstone you don't have to uninstall first, the program will
upgrade in place. If you uninstall it's very likely you'll lose any
databases and other settings you had and that's probably not what you want.