[Loadstone] New to list and question.

Judy Jones judy.t.jones at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 23:46:39 BST 2007

Greetings,

My name is Judy, and I'm new to the list.  The Loadstone program is intriguing, and I'm sure I'll have a million questions as time goes on.

My first question:  I use a Nokia 6682; when trying to enter the longitude, where do I find the "minus" on the keypad.  The "period" and "plus" are there, but no minus.   Does it fill in automatically?

Going along with this, the Heavens-above site listed in the manual is not to be found--at least I'm getting a 404 error message.  Any other ideas.

Thanks.

Judy