[Loadstone] Question on file explorer and file manager

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Wed Oct 24 19:50:09 BST 2007

No, FExplorer is a separte program.  I don't think there is a charge for it
though.  I recommend FExplorer over the standard File Manager since the File
Manager does not have access to all of the directories, and FExplorer does.

Otherwise, refer to my previous message showing you how to use Loadstone
file management functions to perform the loading of the points text file.

David.