[Loadstone] Question on file explorer and file manager

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 19:12:32 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

Back with another question.  Is file explorer and file manager the same
thing?  I'm just wondering because in the instructions for browsing for the
points.txt file that you send to your phone, it tells you to browse to your
in box if you sent the points.txt file to your phone through bluetooth.  I
don't have file explorer on my phone so I tried using file manager but I
don't know how to browse to the in box from the file manager.  Before anyone
say anything I am reading the documentation.  Do I need to purchase file
explorer to do this correctly because the points.txt file is in my in box
and I'm not sure how to browse to the in box from the file manager.  Any
suggestions on how to complete this task?

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349
Voice: (414)-461-8885