[Loadstone] Question

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 17:35:18 BST 2007

First of all, what network is your friend on? As long as it is a gsm bell provider and the new phone is unlocked; then it will work by just moving the sym card to the new phone from the old one.

Produced on a Nokia N73 smart phone using a Symbian based screen reader.
Signed by: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.