[Loadstone] Documentation for getting share points onto your phone

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Wed Oct 24 16:43:29 BST 2007

To load your database with your points:
1. Download the file to your phone as you did the Loadstone program.
2. Start Loadstone and go to Options.
3. In options, select File, and then select import.
4. Find the root folder by continuously selecting the backslash or double
periods  line until you get to the root.
5. Navigate  to the text file you downloaded and press Enter.

The answer is in the manual, but I can see how you might still have
questions.

David.