[Loadstone] Documentation for getting share points onto your phone
DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Wed Oct 24 16:43:29 BST 2007
To load your database with your points:
1. Download the file to your phone as you did the Loadstone program.
2. Start Loadstone and go to Options.
3. In options, select File, and then select import.
4. Find the root folder by continuously selecting the backslash or double
periods line until you get to the root.
5. Navigate to the text file you downloaded and press Enter.
The answer is in the manual, but I can see how you might still have
----- Original Message -----
From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue at sbcglobal.net>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:15 AM
Subject: [Loadstone] Documentation for getting share points onto your phone
> Is there any documentation on how to use the share points? I'm trying to
> see how I would get this onto my phone. I downloaded a txt document it
> me for my area but I don't know what to do with it from there. I just
> understand how to use this at all.
> Otis Blue
> Milwaukee Wisconsin
> Voice: (414)-461-8885
> Fax: (414)-461-8856
> Cell: (414)-736-3967
> Email: o.blue at sbcglobal.net
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
More information about the Loadstone