[Loadstone] Documentation for getting share points onto your phone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 24 16:27:36 BST 2007

Hello,

I would advise you read the entire "Getting started" manual found on the
Loadstone GPS documentation page:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

Chapter 3 will probably help you with your current query but we would
strongly recommend you read the entire manual and whatever other documents
apply to your situation.

Then, if you still have questions, most folks on this list with a bit of
Loadstone experience under their belt will be glad to try and help!

Best regards,
   Monty