[Loadstone] Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 24 16:07:14 BST 2007

Hi David,

Yes Loadstone can run on a phone without network service.

The phone itself will likely need a sim card as phone's tend to need a sim
card to complete the boot process and give you access to the phone though
the sim card itself does not need to be activated.  That's a lot of sim
card references! *smile*

Monty