[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 24 15:21:12 BST 2007

Hello Brian,

3rd Edition Symbian phones have very strict security measures that
require applications that access potentially sensitive phone functions
such as (setting the clock, querying the current cellular tower, accessing
bluetooth Etc) to be certified.  Symbian have made it possible for
developers to generate a "developers certificate) to test software.
Effectively that is what we all are doing!

More on this can be found in the list archives including on how Symbian is
considering changing the way do certify.

Best regards,
   Monty