[Loadstone] Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 24 15:14:53 BST 2007

Hi Michael,

Further to Juerg's explanation, "focus" refers to the point that your
virtual cursor (so to speak)  is over top of.

To use an unrelated example that may help, if you're in your
favourite word processor and type the word  Loadstone, and press the left-arrow key  twice "focus" would be on the
letter "n".

The term "direction" means  the numeric keys are absolutely mapped to the
8  cardinal  directions (North, North-east, east, south-east Etc)

Hope that helps

   Monty