[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Reelease

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 24 15:06:26 BST 2007

Hi Tom,

When you perform a straight upgrade of Loadstone it will not touch any
databases that already exist so I am not sure what happened to your old
ones.

If you already have a database, use FExplorer, YBrowser or possibly even
your phone's own File Manager to copy the database file to the Loadstone
directory tree.  If it is a Nokia 6682, the path should be one of the
following:

Phone memory: c/system/applications/loadstone/databases
Memory Card: e/system/applications/loadstone/databases

Make sure the main database file is called "default" (without the quotes
and no file extension)

Any further problems feel free to post and someone will try and help.

Best regards,
   Monty