[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Brian Campbell brian.campbell at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 14:59:25 BST 2007

Hello Monty and all,

Please forgive me if this is another dumb question. I am wanting to install
Loadstone on my Nokia E65 having experimented with it for some time on my
N-gage. I am daunted by the process of obtaining the signing tools from
Symbian. I tried the automated linkas an alternative, but got into
difficulty in negotiating the Paypall page and gave up.

My question is: can you not simply set the phone to allow non-certificated
applications and go ahead and load the unsigned application file or have I
misunderstood something?

Best wishes,
Brian Campbell.