[Loadstone] Problem After Installing the Latest Reelease

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 24 14:17:35 BST 2007

Hi,
I downloaded and installed the latest Loadstone version to my 6682 the other
night and since I hadn't updated it in a while I probably did something to
mess it up. When I first started using Loadstone earlier this year I tried
to get points for my local area from the Pointshare database or whatever
it's called and had some trouble, so someone kindly sent me his database and
I installed it. As I traveled about Loadstone would recognize where I was
and if I went into Explore mode I had no problems there either.  All that
changed after installing the new release.  Now when I fire up Loadstone and
get my GPS fix and use the joystick I get "no points found", as if I don't
have a database loaded.

I still have the original default.dat file that someone sent me and can
reinstall it, but I've forgotten how that works.  Can anybody refresh my
memory?  Thanks.

Tom