[Loadstone] New member needs help

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 12:58:03 BST 2007

Hi,

It tells you to browse to the Loadstone.csr file.  I can't find the
Loadstone.csr file.  Well it really doesn't matter any more because I paid
the $6.99 to have it done.  So I installed the
loadstone-0.69e3-20071019-3548immi.sis file to my phone so it should be
done.  But what I don't understand is did that install just the certificate
or the loadstone software or both.

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349