[Loadstone] New member needs help

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 12:26:52 BST 2007

Hi,

Ok I completed  all of the steps before this one.  This is where I got stuck
below.

2. Create the 'Certification Request'
Creating the certification request is done in five steps. Open the
DevCertRequest
application you just installed and fill in the fields as follows:
2.1. Choose the filename and the directory for the .csr file to be
generated. We
suggest 'loadstone.csr'. Use the file browse button to create this file by
pre-pending
the name to the .csr extension in the file browse dialog. Click on the
'Next' button.
Note: With JAWS the 'Back' and 'Next' buttons are not in the TAB order. Use
the screen
cursor and find them at the bottom of the window, after the copyright line.
Use your
left mouse button to activate the buttons.

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349
Voice: (414)-461-8885