[Loadstone] New member needs help

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 03:28:55 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

My name is Otis Blue and I'm new to this group.  I just learned about this
software that would work with my Nokia N75 so now I'm trying to get the
software installed until my bluetooth GPS receiver comes.  The problem I'm
having is trying to browse to the loadstone.csr file which was givin in the
directions. I need help on how to get this certificate installed first
before I can get the GPS software installed.  I don't see this Loadstone.csr
anywhere.  Do anyone know where it's usually installed?  Any help I can get
with this would really be appreciated.

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349