[Loadstone] (no subject)

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 23 12:03:58 BST 2007

Hello Jan,

Your coordinate information appears to be measured in Northing/Easting UTM
grid reference notation. for zone 33 whichI believe is Denmark.

Googling for a converter to longitude/latitude is probably your best bet.

Northing/Easting grid references tend not to be extremely accurate in my
experience though I have converted in the past with reasonable success.
The converter I use is at:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk

But it is for the United Kingdom and wouldn't work for Denmark.

Best regards,
   Monty