[Loadstone] Exploration mode, was Re: Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Tue Oct 23 10:11:29 BST 2007

Hi

  The more consisten the better. For example following scenario:

  On navigation mode up arrow shows next item in about +- 45 degrees in
front of user. Subsequen presses will  advance to further points in front.
If user selects some point with enter  LS switches to exploration mode for
editing, checking or deleting given point. When using this mode user's
location and heading could be locked to values  f of  first arrow press,
he/she is probably not walking when exploring waypoints ahead.

- On exploration mode up arrow  uses previous heading either from
navigation mode or previous virtual movement.

- If user presses some other arrow direction  waypoint listing start from
current gps location or previously accepted waypoint in exploration mode.

- With select  nearest waypoints in every direction are listed.

mr. M01510