[Loadstone] Observations on Accuracy with Two Receivers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 23 04:32:09 BST 2007

There's talk about it somewhere on this list, I think someone pointed out a
wikipedia entry about it somewhere but I don't have the link at the moment.
Getting exact information on how to do these calculations seems pretty much
impossible from what I can tell unless I'm not looking for the correct
information. The method we're using seems correct but who knows for sure.
The accuracy values are just an estimate from the receiver anyway so that
could be off as well.