[Loadstone] Exploration mode, was Re: Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Oct 23 02:50:35 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Rob Melchers on 2007/10/23 at 03:14 +0200]

>Could be a setting?
>Exploration mode =
>1. Unshifted: Explore (look around)
>2: Shifted: Travel (virtually go there)
>3. Reversed

The reverse (or undo) function would only need to be bound to a single key (or
shift+key). It should simply to a strict retrace of the exploration. That, I
think, is what's missing from exploration mode. Perhaps "tretrace" would be an
even better name for the function. The key it's assigned to should be
independent of whether or not the travel functions are shifted or unshifted.
Since shift+5 is still free, it seems like it might be a good choice for it.