[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 23 01:26:18 BST 2007

Since version 0.68.0 you don't need to use the joystick in exploration mode,
you can use the shifted numeric keys for 8 way look around. The debate seems
to be if shift numeric keys should be for look around or actual movement. I
like normal numeric keys for movement and shift numeric keys for look
around.