[Loadstone] Observations on Accuracy with Two Receivers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 23 01:18:50 BST 2007

The equation for getting the accuracy in metres is to multiply the hdop by
the user range error setting. The same goes for the vertical accuracy,
multiply vdop by user range error. The conversion to feet is done if the
user has it set to use imperial. I'm not completely sure if this is the
correct equation but I think it is. Vertical accuracy is a lot less accurate
but that's up to the receiver.