[Loadstone] Observations on Accuracy with Two Receivers

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Mon Oct 22 21:35:59 BST 2007

I am sure that the hdop reading is taken into account when reporting the
accuracy in number of feet.

I am wondering what equation is the LoadStone team using to take the hdop
value and giving the user a number of feet?

Is there a similar equation that can be used for the vdop? I know that the
vertical reading is a lot more flakey and less accurate, but just wondering.

Thanks,

Kevin