[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Oct 22 09:58:58 BST 2007

Putting some punctuation after the point name may help but it might also
make a bigger mess. I've tried to avoid using any punctuation in loadstone's
output because of the wide variety of ways speech engines seem to have of
handling punctuation. I wish just one of these screen reader/speach engin
combinations would handle punctuation propperly for the language it's
speaking. Maybe if the technology ever improves we can get output that's
gramatically correct.